- Stunning pictures from the Jane Austen Festival in Bath
- Review of P&P: The Musical live from its staging in New York
- Reports from JASNA’s AGM in Fort Worth, Texas
- The Night Before Christmas: Georgian literature from the US
- Choose the perfect seasonal gift for the Austen fan in your life
- A new series of the Georgian courtroom drama Garrow’s Law
- Do the men in Sense & Sensibility disappoint?
‘I sexed-up P&P’
Andrew Davies at the JASNA conference in Fort Worth, Texas
The man who made the famous Colin Firth adaptation of Pride & Prejudice told the Jane Austen Society of North America’s annual conference in Fort Worth, Texas, how he “looked for opportunities to get the characters out of their clothes whenever possible”. Read the full report in the new issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine – out this week
Plus all the latest Jane Austen news, reviews, reports from JAS and JASNA, quiz and competition.
Need a seasonal gift?
A subscription to Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is the perfect gift for friends and family who enjoy Jane Austen. To subscribe simply click here and have your gift mailed six times a year from Bath, England
© 2007 – 2011 Laurel Ann Nattress, Austenprose