Well Janeites, it’s been fun. A whole year of Sense and Sensibility in celebration of the bicentenary of its publication in 1811.
I read 8 books, watched 2 movies and listened to one audio book. Here is a list of my reviews. A big thank you to my reviewer Kimberly who pinch hit the review of Expectation of Happiness for me when I was deep into my book Jane Austen Made Me Do It’s promotional Grand Tour in October.
My reading & viewing for the challenge:
- Jan 26 – √ The Three Weissmanns of Westport
- Feb 23 – √ Sense and Sensibility 1981
- Mar 23 – √ The Dashwood Sisters Tell All
- Apr 27 – √ Sense and Sensibility: The Screenplay and Diaries
- May 25 – √ The Annotated Sense and Sensibility
- Jun 22 – √ Sense and Sensibility 1995
- Jul 27 – √ Sass and Serendipity
- Aug 24 – √ Suspense and Sensibility
- Sept 28 – √ Sense and Sensibility (Naxos Audiobooks)
- Oct 26 – √ Expectations of Happiness
- Nov 23 – √ Sense and Sensibility (The Jane Austen Bicentenary Library)
- Dec 28 – √ Willoughby’s Return
83 of you signed up for the reading challenge. You can find their reviews in The Sense and Sensibility Bicentenary Reading Challenge archive.
Anyone who left a comment or a review here on Austenprose or on any of the posts on the participants reviews posted on their blogs qualified for the Grand Giveaway: one copy of each of the twelve books/movies/audios that I reviewed and a Pemberley Shoppe tote.
The winner drawn at random is: JOY ANDREA who left a comment on August 25, 2011 on my review of Suspense and Sensibility.
Congratulations JOY ANDREA. To claim your boat load of prizes, please contact me with your full name and address by 11:59 pm PT, Wednesday, January 11, 2012. Shipment to US and Canadian addresses only.
Thanks again to all who participated.
© 2007 – 2012 Laurel Ann Nattress, Austenprose