About: Jeffrey Ward
- AKA: The "Chik-Lit-Man-Fan" and incurable romantic. Native San Franciscan; Vietnam Veteran; Communications degree-University of Washington; 44 years in the airline industry; Currently a Facilitator/Designer for the world's largest regional airline; Married 42 years, 2 adult children, 6 grandchildren. A late comer to literature but rapidly making up for lost time. Since he has no original ideas of his own, he especially loves writing about what other people are writing about. Obsessions: reading, writing, cooking, cartooning, travel. Jeffrey's blog is primarily to share his passion for reviewing fictional romances with a few autobiographical musings inserted to enlighten, educate, and entertain
Posts by Jeffrey Ward:
20 February 2013 Falling For Mr. Darcy, by KaraLynne Mackrory – A Review
12 January 2013 Darcy’s Decision: Given Good Principles Volume 1, by Maria Grace
5 January 2013 Edmund Persuader: A Romance, by Stuart Shotwell – A Review
21 November 2012 The Bad Miss Bennet: A Novel, by Jean Burnett – A Review
20 October 2012 Christmas with Mr. Darcy, by Victoria Connelly – A Review
4 April 2012 Mr. Darcy Forever, by Victoria Connelly – A Review
15 February 2012 The Garden Intrigue, by Lauren Willig – A Review
11 December 2011 The Unexpected Miss Bennet, by Patrice Sarath – A Review
18 September 2011 Persuade Me (Darcy & Friends 2), by Juliet Archer – A Review
WELCOME TO AUSTENPROSE
where "There is a monsterous deal of stupid quizzing, & common-place
nonsense talked, but scarcely any wit."
Jane Austen to her sister Cassandra, 21 April 1805
Join us in celebration of author Jane Austen (1775-1817) through her novels, letters, life and modern interpretations.
© 2013 All rights reserved by Laurel Ann Nattress.
TOUR JANE AUSTEN’S ENGLAND
- The Best Intentions: A Regency Romance, by Candice Hern – A Review wp.me/p8oRe-5HN 17 hours ago
- Drinking Lavender Earl Grey Black Tea from Queen Mary Tea in Seattle. YUM! queenmarytea.com/products/laven… via @queenmarytearm 1 day ago
- I just bought: 'Miss Bennet & Mr Bingley' by Fenella J Miller via @amazonkindle amazon.com/dp/B00A9SOEAA/… 5 days ago
•Join the challenge
THE PRIDE AND PREJUDICE BICENTENARY CHALLENGE 2013
Join the celebration of the 200th anniversary of Jane Austen's classic novel by reading or viewing books and movies along with hundreds of her fans each month here on Austenprose.com.
• Review of Pride and Prejudice (Naxos Audiobooks)
• Review of Celebrating Pride and Prejudice
• Review of Pemberley or Pride and Prejudice Continued
• Review of Mr. Darcy's Diary
• Review of Pride and Prejudice 1980
•Join the challenge
THE REGENCY ROMANCE
READING CHALLENGE 2013
Explore a new author with us this year by joining in the reading challenge of traditional Regency author Candice Hern. Sign-up's are open until 01 July 2013.
• Review of A Proper Companion
• Review of A Change of Heart
• Review of An Affair of Honor
• Review of A Garden Folly
Our Share of the Conversation
Masterpiece Classic PBSPreview of Season 3
• Downton Twitter Event
• Episode One Review
• Episode Two Review
• Episode Three Review
• Episode Four Review
• Episode Five Review
• Episode Six Review
• Episode Seven Review
• Visit the official Downton Abbey website
Jane Austen Made Me Do It eBook now $4.99!
Jane Austen Sequels Group
Can't get enough Jane Austen? Join the
on Goodreads co-moderated by
Laurel Ann & Kimberly!
Jane Austen’s Regency World Magazine
- Austenesque Authors Austenesque Books Blog Events Book Reviews Celebrating Georgette Heyer Downton Abbey Georgette Heyer Book Reviews Jane Austen's Emma Jane Austen's Life & Times Jane Austen's Mansfield Park Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey Jane Austen's Novels & Letters Book Reviews Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice Jane Austen's Works Jane Austen Adaptations Jane Austen Book Sleuth Jane Austen Contemporary Inspired Book Reviews Jane Austen Humor Jane Austen Inspired Jane Austen in the News Jane Austen Made Me Do It Jane Austen Merchandise Jane Austen Sequels Book Reviews Masterpiece Classic Reading Challenges