- Some great Christmas gift ideas for the Jane Austen fan in your life
- You shall go to the dance – public and private balls in Jane Austen’s time
- How keeping a bawdyhouse could be a tough business
- Baiting, coursing and fishing: blood sports were big business in the Georgian era
- Looking at Jane’s use of fashion accessories in Emma
- The life of Sir Thomas Bernard, a prominent philanthropist
- Jane in the Garden of England
This new issue also includes reports from the recent Jane Austen Festival in Bath and the JASNA AGM in Brooklyn; news, letters, book reviews and much, much more!
Need a seasonal gift?
A subscription to Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is the perfect gift for friends and family who enjoy Jane Austen. To subscribe simply follow this link to their website and have your gift mailed six times a year from Bath, England
© 2012 Laurel Ann Nattress, Austenprose